I create digital art, interactions, & identities.
Design is responsible for so much of what we see, what we use, and what we experience.
It can't just look good, it has to be good.
- Astral Harvest 8: Fibonacci Farming End to end identity for the Astral Harvest music festival. 2015 Art Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design
- Ebbwebs - Borough Streets Video for Ebbwebs-Borough Streets on Sensing Waves. A mysterious, abstract world inspired by ocean waves. 2015 Art Direction, Digital Art, Motion Graphics
- Create Every Day: 1 Year of Generative Art A show to celebrate the end of our 365 day generative art challenge, using code to create a piece of art per day for a year. 2015 Digital Art, Fine Arts, Programming
- Flock Interactive Mural Generative, open mural that encourages participation through visual communication. 2014 Digital Art, Exhibition Design, Illustration
- Sensing Waves Identity package for Sensing Waves, which emphasizes single tracks vs. albums or EP's, giving artists a chance to experiment with new sounds. 2014 Branding, Digital Art, Graphic Design
- Recoop Responsive site for a modern concept spa in Bellvue, WA. 2014 Branding, Web Design, Web Development
- Supercolony Daily generative artworks, built in processing. 2014 Art Direction, Digital Art, Programming
- Cymata Cymata turns audio into physical objects. 2014 Digital Art, Graphic Design, Programming
- Astral Harvest 2013 End to end identity for the Astral Harvest Music and Arts Festival in Alberta. 2014 Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Web Design
- Zodiac Series A series of promotional artworks for zodiac-themed events. 2014 Digital Art, Graphic Design, Illustration
- Art Not Ads Identity facelift for Art Not Ads, my collective. 2014 Branding, Graphic Design, Typography
- Duuets Website for Olive and Clementine Duuets, a charmingly unique event plannning company. 2014 Graphic Design, Illustration, Web Design
- Neighborhood Small Grants The Neighbourhood Small Grants Project (NSGP) offers grants to groups of people who want to work together on a small event, program or project that enhances the area they live in. 2014 Branding, Graphic Design, Web Design
- Captures What is a community? Captures explores this question by giving Mount pleasant residents a platform to tell their own stories about their neigbourhood through images. 2014 Exhibition Design, Graphic Design, Photography
Vancouver is a notoriously rainy city. On the rare sunny day, most of us are stuck at work. Solstice is a public art installation that brings the feeling of warmth and sun to the night sky.
We collected HD timelapse footage of bright, colorful Vancouver skies, which was mixed in real time, and using 3D mapping techniques, projected onto a custom sculpture suspended 15' overhead.
The result was an abstract window into a brighter world.
I was responsible for creative and technical direction, industrial design, and the live performance. 2011 Installation Design, Industrial Design, Motion Graphics
- Mercedes App Trade shows are full of tired marketing tactics. We wanted to provide our client with a different way to interact with and learn about the Mercedes brand. The result was a touch screen application that used motion to engage, making the customer education process fun. 2011 Interaction Design, Graphic Design
- Lite Brite The driving concept for this project was a massive Lite Brite, that used cooler bottles instead of pegs. The wall begins dark, and light escapes when bottles are added, enabling spontaneous creativity on a physical level. The wall was used as a traveling promo for festivals across Canada. 2010 Industrial Design, Interaction Design